Equities, funds & Level 2 - all in one platform
With Alpha Terminal you can easily analyse and monitor all your holdings in one place - equities, collectives and bonds.
FOCUS ON EQUITY
Alpha's Equity View provides a comprehensive, customisable overview for each stock so you don?t have to go looking for data such as dividends, key dates and forecasts on different pages.
- Company overview
- Activity breakdown
- Company details
- Level 2
- Company news
- Price chart
- Key dates
- Broker forecasts/consensus
- Major shareholders
EASILY MONITOR FUNDS, TRUSTS AND ETFS
Alpha Terminal includes data for funds, investment trusts and ETFs so you can research all your investments in one place. Our pre-configured Funds and Investment Trust views provide a wealth of information.
- Fund/trust details inc. ongoing charges and performance fees
- Performance over rolling & calendar time frames
- Sector & asset allocation
- Geographical breakdown
- Top 10 holdings
- Dividend history
- Share classes
For each fund or investment trust, Alpha will tell you the top-performing funds in the sector over one, five and ten years:
Investment trusts can be charted with their NAV and with a premium/discount indicator which will enable you to spot buying and profit-taking opportunities:
Alpha's superb Level 2 includes the following features:
- Full and summary order book views with volume at each price level
- Order fill calculator
- Trade list showing price, time, volume and type
- Cumulative order volume graph showing potential support/resistance levels
- Intraday price chart
- Change share simply by typing its name
- Fast one-click access to market/company news
- News and Ex-div flags alert you to price-moving events
MORE AWARD WINNING REASONS TO SWITCH
Almost all of our client portfolios are now within the top quartile for their sector.
Some of my clients invest in funds and bonds...Alpha provides information for these instruments on one platform.
Alpha is by far the best investment information terminal I have ever used.
A top class product backed by very knowledgeable staff.
Alpha includes far superior charting tools to other data terminals.
Many of my colleagues use Bloomberg but, for what I need, Alpha is excellent.